Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We hosted dinner at our house in Kennewick and had a full house. Grandma Linda and Aunt Doni, Great Aunt Lori and Uncle Bob and the entire Wargo family! We had a great dinner cooked by Grandpa Gary (Mom did some stirring, I think), played fun games taught by Uncle Chris and just had a very nice visit!

Gabe and Great Uncle Bob

We actually got a great family picture! Memorize it, it won't happen again.. :)


Mom, Grandma Lynn and Uncle Justin got up super early on Black Friday, stood in line with a few hundred other people and stocked up on diapers at Toys R Us and towels at Macys for Grandma and Grandpa's new house. Gabe got to stay home with Dad and sleep, lucky boys!

We all thought it was a great holiday, but Gabe looks traumatized! We're sure deep down,
he had fun..


3 comments:

Dave said...

Yay! It's nice to see both my dad and my dad's appetite for a baby in the family being sated. My mom had nothing but good things to say about Gabe (though I don't think she has ever said a bad thing about a baby) and the trip. Sounds like it was a lot of fun. And of course Thanksgiving at your place a couple years ago is where the beginning of my application that led me here started. Hope your post-holiday days are progressing nicely and you have found alternative sports teams to those in Washington to root for.

Anonymous said...

I love viewing pictures of Baby Gabe. He is growing with leaps and bounds! He is so adorable, I think he takes after our side of the family. lol Love, Val

Anonymous said...

I would love to see more pictures of Grandma Hansen and Doni with Gabe. I know they are camera shy!