Friday, October 16, 2009

All boy and then some..

This boy does and says the funniest things and finds himself in the strangest situations. He climbs into and on top of everything and usually gets stuck. I just found it funny that over the last month or so, all the pictures of Gabe have been of him lodged into everything he comes across..


Sitting atop his tower of cushions. This used to be his little recliner. Why does it not have a cover, you ask? Someone in our house likes to climb into the chair and pee..

I just thought this was cute. Dad and Gabe heading out to mow the lawn..

Wearing the hem of Dad's softball pants

Helping me organize my candles

I don't think he wanted Dad to head to softball without him

Does this need a caption?

2 comments:

Linda said...

My little buddy is way to funny! Love you!!!

Romany said...

He's so darn adorable Mel!! I can't believe how big he's getting and how much he looks like Mike!:)