Sunday, September 4, 2011

Liberty Lake - Hansen Style

We took the boys up to Spokane and Liberty Lake for a day, just to get out of town. We have been so busy this summer and I felt like it was just passing us by, so I thought it would be fun to hang out and try some fun new things with the kids.

Spokane Falls Skyride


One of my fabulous readers from my other blog offered me her guest passes to the Spokane Children's Museum, so the boys got to enjoy some really fun exhibits. And we got to enjoy the air conditioning.


Too much excitement for both boys. This has never happened before, especially with Gabe.

Getting ready to swim



Snacking on the floor

We wore the boys out at Cabela's in Post Falls, I think they would have spent the entire day running around that store. Dad probably would too.




1 comments:

lynn said...

So cute. I love the first picture of Gabe looking out at the falls. You could frame that, it is adorable. And Cole in the swimming pool - they are all so cute!! Fun to get away!! Love mom