Sunday, January 11, 2009

My entry into the "Deal of the Century" club

This blog is especially for Emilie.. I tried to copy her amazing Walgreen's deal, but failed spectacularly! This is my Rite-Aid version, with a little help from some other Momma Bloggers. Now that I'm not working, it's been fairly entertaining to find creative ways to STRRRRREEEEETCH our dollars and make every last one count..

2 jumbo packs of Huggies & 2 tubs of Huggies wipes
Electrasol dishwashing tabs
Maybelline mascara
Maybelline foundation
Various Christmas items @ 90% off

Total before coupons and rebates: $64.35
Total after coupons and rebates: $9.48

2 comments:

The McFarlane Family said...

I'm impressed!! Good job!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Mel! I'm still a little timid about the whole coupon rebate thing but I'm getting a little better!