Friday, April 24, 2009

Amazing deal at Walgreens for Earth Day!

I have to share! Walgreens offered a 15% off (20% off store brand) coupon for Earth Day, which included a free reusable shopping bag with purchase (I use these for everything!). I had received a $25 gift check just for transferring a prescription to their pharmacy, so I decided to combine my deals to get some things we really needed and use all the time.

Of course we use diapers and becoming a parent, I realized we use a lot of batteries! Baby food for trips to Grandma's house, laundry detergent, stinky ammonia for cleaning the floors. I gave the Glucerna cereal to a friend who knows someone who is diabetic (I got it for free with coupon).

Everything in the picture above, after manufacturer coupons and store coupons, came to $26.63 (and yes, that is four packs of diapers!). I used my gift check, plus will submit for a $1 rebate to Caregivers Marketplace. My total out of pocket expense was 63 cents!

This the first time I decided to link up to Drugstore Divas over at The Centsible Sawyer, I thought it was a good enough deal to share! Head on over and check out some other fantastic deals!

2 comments:

lynn said...

YOU ROCK MEL :) Love Mom

Linda said...

I think I'm going to send you shopping for me!