Monday, February 1, 2010

Apparently I forgot I had two blogs..

I have spent just about every waking minute this past month working on my new blog, This Beautiful Frugal Life. I swear, it's a miracle any of us have clean clothes to wear in the morning. I realized this also meant that I have zero pictures and nothing exciting to report. We did head up to Seattle this past weekend to Mariners Fan Fest so I will have some really cute ones to share when I get them uploaded. Here are a few to tide you over until then.

Reading his new favorite book (only his favorite because it sings "If you're happy and you know it" at the end..)

Drawing a picture for mom. Apparently he didn't have clean clothes? Who needs pants?

Helping mom with the dishes. Apparently every kid does this. Why it is exciting, I'll never know..

3 comments:

lynn said...

i love his smile :)
and I love that he already wants to help you in the kitchen! Maybe he can teach his two uncles how to load the dishwasher (haa).....
Love you guys,miss you.. can't wait to see you this weekend! love gramma

The McFarlane Family said...

Question - how do you keep your books so nice in your bookshelf? Can you come back to Seattle and teach me?

jenhector said...

Whenever you feel like you are slacking with this blog, just go look at mine and see when the last time I updated it was. You'll feel better :)
Also- no one needs pants, it's better without them :)