Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mother of the Year

I really like to encourage my children, so I let them finger paint where ever they choose. I would never want to stifle their creative impulses by telling them no.

Quote of the year from Uncle Chris:
"Looks like he stopped to play a little Bop-It"

So you want to know the secret to my mad parenting skills? How do I allow my kids to be so creative and not lose my sanity?

I take them to Grandma and Grandpa's house and let them finger paint. Then I don't have to clean it up. :)

4 comments:

Dave said...

Grandmother of the Year?

Anonymous said...

It looks like Grandmother had to many blue Hawaii's to drink!

lynn said...

Hmmm, I'd like to know who "anonymous" is!!???
Love, Grandmother of the year! (ha!)

Kristin Clumpner said...

It looks like you gave him a gallon of paint! I love the footprints everywhere :)