Monday, October 5, 2009

Chase and the Reach featuring Uncle Chris and his friend Alice

For those of our friends and family who haven't seen this yet, check out this video. The band Chase and the Reach played at the Lacrosse/Washtucna homecoming dance a few weeks ago. If that wasn't cool enough, Uncle Chris and his friend Alice Harder got to play a song with them. This kid amazes me every time I hear him play, we're so proud of him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51bmDL7URxU
(Production credits go to Corbin Harder)

P.S. I don't know how you haven't seen this yet, since I'm pretty sure I told everyone including the mailman about it. :)

2 comments:

lynn said...

maybe Gabe will inherit some of Uncle Chris' musical talents!! :)

lynn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.